"This is an easy tasty meatloaf. It tastes as good as it smells!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5×9 inch loaf pan.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 353 calories;20.1 g fat;24.1 g carbohydrates;18.4 g protein;112 mg cholesterol;763 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article