Active Time: N/ATotal Time10 MIN
Yield: Serves : Makes 1 cocktail
Chicago cocktail innovator Nandini Khaund designed this cocktail to be the perfect autumn drink. Notes of fig, honey and incense keep it refreshing and drinkable in a surprisingly low-alcohol drink.
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) manzanilla sherry, such as La Guita
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) Solera cream sherry, such as Lustau
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) jun (fermented green tea with honey) or honey kombucha
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (1/4 ounce) Amaro Sibilla liqueur or other smooth amaro
- 1 teaspoon demerara sugar syrup
- 4 drops orange flower water
- 1/2 ripe fresh fig
- 1 rosemary sprig
How to Make It
Combine manzanilla sherry, cream sherry, jun, amaro, and syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover and shake 10 times; strain into a stemmed cocktail glass.
Using a small dropper, add orange flower water to cocktail. Skewer fig with rosemary sprig, and set on rim of glass. Using a lit match or lighter, lightly toast rosemary sprig, releasing aroma. Serve immediately.
Source: Read Full Article