"Great for kids, but everyone seems to love them. Easy to take with and can be frozen and re-heated during the week for an on-the-go breakfast. Optional toppings include mushrooms and onions."
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels. When cooled, chop the bacon.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Separate biscuits and pull each biscuit into halves. Press 2 biscuit halves into a muffin cup, molding the dough to the inside to make a dough cup. Repeat with remaining dough to make 12 biscuit cups.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Spoon each biscuit cup about half full of egg mixture and top with about 1 tablespoon bacon and about 1 1/2 teaspoon Cheddar cheese per biscuit.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the biscuit crust is browned, the cheese is melted and bubbling, and the egg center is set, about 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 181 calories;11.4 g fat;9.8 g carbohydrates;9.3 g protein;108 mg cholesterol;512 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article