"This a yummy breakfast frittata with Mexican flair. Serve this on a Sunday morning instead of the traditional pancake breakfast. Full of flavor. Add a dollop of sour cream and diced avocado on top."
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a small casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- While pepper and onion are cooking, combine milk, egg whites, whole eggs, salt, pepper, and cumin into a medium bowl using a whisk.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to the prepared casserole dish. Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 30 minutes.
- Remove frittata from the oven and cut into wedges or squares. Place onto a plate and top with salsa.
Per Serving: 360 calories;17 g fat;21 g carbohydrates;32.6 g protein;377 mg cholesterol;2334 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article