"Flour-free and sugar-free cookies naturally sweetened with bananas. You can have great cookies for breakfast or any time of the day without any guilt! A little bonus for me was that my 11-year-old brother loved these, even after they had been in the refrigerator!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix mashed bananas, milk, egg, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Stir in oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Spoon batter into mounds on the baking sheet, spacing them a few inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top looks dry and edges are golden, about 15 minutes.
- Cook’s Notes:
- You can grind the oats into flour if you prefer.
- If batter is too runny, add more oats.
- Optional additions or toppings: raisins, nuts, coconut flakes, peanut butter (can soften by microwaving first), or a drizzle of honey.
Per Serving: 55 calories;1 g fat;10.1 g carbohydrates;1.8 g protein;16 mg cholesterol;53 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article