"This is a super quick batter bread that is wonderfully moist and yummy!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. In a small bowl, mix together 1/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon; set aside.
- In large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining 1 cup sugar.Combine egg, milk, and oil; add to flour mixture.Stir until just moistened.
- Pour half of the batter into pan.Sprinkle with half the reserved cinnamon/sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon/sugar mixture.Draw a knife through batter to marble.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Wrap in foil and let sit overnight before slicing.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 233 calories;7.1 g fat;39.6 g carbohydrates;3.4 g protein;17 mg cholesterol;195 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article